Inventures Investment Partners is the management company of impact venture capital funds aiming to create attractive financial and social returns.
At Inventures Investment Partners, we strongly believe the start-up revolution is ongoing and is fundamentally transforming our world. As innovators since 2011 in Impact Finance, we strive to build a more responsible finance by selecting sustainable projects and creating strong financial and social measurable returns. Reconciling profitability and sustainability is not an option, it is a must if we want the next generations to inherit and preserve our blue planet and the humanity in harmony.
We currently have an opening for an Office Manager.
The main tasks include:
• Happiness (team motivation / team building and communication);
• HR support in recruitment, training, evaluation, etc;
• Financial Control;
• Accounting Support;
• Secretarial and administrative services (order supply, correspondence, administrative support in general);
• Payments of invoices;
• Control of the payments (checking of the accounts online vs back-office + follow up of payments);
• Support to the investment team (travel, meeting, etc.);
• Customer support (intercom, client data monitoring, etc.);
• Support when organizing events;
• Inventures Portfolio’s reporting;
• Para-legal: organize practical aspects of closing investment rounds.
• You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
• You are precise and methodical.
• You have prior experience as an Office Manager.
• You can work in an independent way but are also a strong team player.
• You have strong communication skills.
• A full-time job, possibility for some flexibility.
• A very diverse job in a strongly growing company.
• A great and dynamic work environment in the heart of Brussels (next to Central Station).
• An opportunity to work for a meaningful company, helping to create a new economy and jobs.
• A competitive salary.
Please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com